Hampi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the Bellary district of Karnataka, India. It is famous for its ruins belonging to the erstwhile medieval Hindu kingdom of Vijayanagara. The temples, monolithic sculptures, and monuments are a major part of Hampi tourism and attract travelers because of their excellent workmanship.
Here are some of the top attractions in Hampi:
1. Virupaksha Temple- A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is one of the oldest functioning temples in India.
2. Vithala Temple- A temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, it is famous for its musical pillars and stone chariot.
3. Hemakuta Hill- A hill that offers a panoramic view of Hampi’s landscape and is famous for its sunrise and sunset views.
4. Achyutaraya Temple- A temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, it is famous for its intricate carvings and sculptures.
5. Matanga Hill- A hill that offers a panoramic view of Hampi’s landscape and is famous for its sunrise and sunset views.
The best time to visit Hampi is during the winter season, from October to February. During this time, the weather remains moderately cool, making it perfect for exploring the World Heritage Site. The average temperature ranges between 16-32 degree Celsius. Some of the most important festivals, including Vijaya Utsav (Festival of Hampi), are celebrated in November.
To know more about travel and tourism and want us to plan your best travel experience with us call or WhatsApp at +91-9733533000 or you can visit https://www.marinetoalpine.com
Thanks for planning this wonderful trip, except for one glitch rest all were very good experience. Hotels were very nice but more than that I must say all the drivers you had provided to me were the best in their job and were very polite and humble. Once again I am thanking you for the trip , also I have shared your nos. With few of my friends , they might call u for package, please help them for the same. – Arun Iyer Posted on: 17-02-2021
I went to Bhutan for the first time, It was a good experience. Marine to Alpine staff was very good. – Angel Singh Posted on: 16-01-2020
We will consider Marine to Alpine next year again for our Sikkim and Darjeeling tour plan., it looks great. Your company really delivers what they promise, and more. we are satisfied with Bhutan trip – Shiromani Kukreti Posted on: 15-01-2020
We would like to thank "Marine to Alpine Pvt Ltd" team for arranging the best trip for us in Bhutan – Anju Pramanick Posted on: 23-10-2019