India is a vast country with a rich cultural heritage and diverse landscapes. Here are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India:
1. Goa- Known for its stunning beaches, rich culture, and lively nightlife, Goa is a tropical paradise that boasts a unique charm that’s hard to resist. Tourists can indulge in adventurous activities like parasailing, windsurfing, and jet skiing or relax on the golden sandy beaches. With a pleasant climate, fascinating architecture, and friendly locals, Goa is the ideal destination for an unforgettable holiday.
2. Agra- Home to one of the Seven Wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, Agra is renowned place where guests can bring their significant others and enjoy each other’s company while admiring the building’s beauty.
3. Darjeeling- Located in West Bengal, Darjeeling is known for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mount Kanchenjunga together. It is also famous for its tea plantations and scenic beauty.
4. Delhi- India’s capital city, Delhi is famous for its monuments, museums, and street food. It can be quite a culture shock for first-time travelers to India.
5. Jaipur- Known as the Pink City of India, Jaipur is famous for its palaces, forts, and vibrant markets. It is also home to some of the best street food in India.
6. Mumbai- Known as the city of dreams, Mumbai is famous for its beaches, nightlife, and Bollywood film industry.
7. Kerala- Known as God’s Own Country, Kerala is famous for its backwaters, beaches, and Ayurvedic treatments.
Moreover India is an affordable country to visit, with a relatively weak currency against the currency of more developed nations. And it attracts a vast tourists from all over the world who want to come here at least once in their lives to experience India’s rich diversity, cultures, languages, and traditions.
To know more about travel and tourism and want us to plan your best travel experience with us call or WhatsApp at +91-9733533000 or you can visit https://www.marinetoalpine.com
Thanks for planning this wonderful trip, except for one glitch rest all were very good experience. Hotels were very nice but more than that I must say all the drivers you had provided to me were the best in their job and were very polite and humble. Once again I am thanking you for the trip , also I have shared your nos. With few of my friends , they might call u for package, please help them for the same. – Arun Iyer Posted on: 17-02-2021
I went to Bhutan for the first time, It was a good experience. Marine to Alpine staff was very good. – Angel Singh Posted on: 16-01-2020
We will consider Marine to Alpine next year again for our Sikkim and Darjeeling tour plan., it looks great. Your company really delivers what they promise, and more. we are satisfied with Bhutan trip – Shiromani Kukreti Posted on: 15-01-2020
We would like to thank "Marine to Alpine Pvt Ltd" team for arranging the best trip for us in Bhutan – Anju Pramanick Posted on: 23-10-2019