A gift of the Himalayas to the world, Manali is a beautiful township nestled in the picturesque Beas River Valley. It is a town, near Kullu town in Kullu district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Manali is a popular tourist destination in India and serves as the gateway to the Lahaul and Spiti district as well as the city of Leh in Ladakh.
The best time to visit Manali is between September and June. During this period, the weather is pleasant, and the temperature ranges to 10degree Celsius to 25degree Celsius. The summer season from March to June is considered the best time to visit Manali, especially with friends and family. The temperature during these months remains pleasant, just perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities like river rafting, trekking, camping, etc. And if you are looking for snowfall, the best time to visit Manali is between December and February. During this time the city is covered with snow and it looks amazing.
Many people come to enjoy this beautiful tourist attraction from all over the world. It is also commonly referred to as the Switzerland of India or Mini Switzerland. It is an ideal destination for honeymoon lovers and also it has the best tourist spots to explore which are _____
1. Rohtang Pass: A high mountain pass that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks. It is located on the Leh-Manali Highway and is open from May to November.
2. Bhrigu Lake: A picturesque lake located at an altitude of 14,100 feet above sea level. It is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and is a popular trekking destination.
3. Solang Valley: A beautiful valley that offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. It is a popular destination for adventure sports such as skiing, paragliding, and zorbing.
4. Hadimba Temple: A 16th-century temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of Bhima from the Indian epic Mahabharata.
5. Koksar: It is a small village located about 19km from Rohtang Pass on the Leh-Manali Highway in the Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It remains covered with snow in winters.
These are just a few examples which are famous for its tourists visit and most importantly you will discover the world’s longest tunnel “Atal Tunnel”, it’s a highway tunnel built under the Rohtang Pass in the eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas on the National Highway 3. It is named after the former Prime Minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The tunnel is 9.02 km long and is the single-tube tunnel above 10,000 feet (3,048 m) in the world.
Overall, Manali is the best place worth visiting for. You will definitely love everything about Manali. And the most amazing part you will feel very welcoming over there, the local himachali people are very friendly, simple and kind. From travelling to staying every bit of it you will enjoy in Manali trip.
Thanks for planning this wonderful trip, except for one glitch rest all were very good experience. Hotels were very nice but more than that I must say all the drivers you had provided to me were the best in their job and were very polite and humble. Once again I am thanking you for the trip , also I have shared your nos. With few of my friends , they might call u for package, please help them for the same. – Arun Iyer Posted on: 17-02-2021
I went to Bhutan for the first time, It was a good experience. Marine to Alpine staff was very good. – Angel Singh Posted on: 16-01-2020
We will consider Marine to Alpine next year again for our Sikkim and Darjeeling tour plan., it looks great. Your company really delivers what they promise, and more. we are satisfied with Bhutan trip – Shiromani Kukreti Posted on: 15-01-2020
We would like to thank "Marine to Alpine Pvt Ltd" team for arranging the best trip for us in Bhutan – Anju Pramanick Posted on: 23-10-2019