Tamil Nadu is a state in southern India that is known for its rich cultural heritage, ancient temples, and beautiful beaches. The official website of the Tamil Nadu Tourism Department provides a comprehensive guide to the state’s tourist destinations, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, soothing beaches, and hill stations.
Some of the popular tourist destinations in Tamil Nadu include:
1. Chennai: The capital city of Tamil Nadu is a cultural hub that boasts of several museums, art galleries, and historical monuments.
2. Madurai: Known as the “Temple City”, Madurai is home to several ancient temples that are steeped in Tamil culture.
3. Kanyakumari: Located at the southernmost tip of India, Kanyakumari is famous for its picturesque sunsets, coastal foods, and azure waters.
4. Ooty: A popular hill station in Tamil Nadu that is ideal for honeymooners, solo travelers, family vacationers, and individuals who simply want to travel with friends.
5. Thanjavur: A city that is known for its rich history and culture. It is home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Brihadeeswarar Temple.
The best time to visit Tamil Nadu is during the winter season, which lasts from November to February. During this time, the temperature is relatively low and pleasant, making it ideal for exploring the state’s attractions. The temperature ranges between 22 to 30 degrees Celsius during this period. If you’re aiming for hill stations, summer is the next best season to visit Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu also offers a wide range of travel experience such as adventure, sports, spiritual tourism, medical tourism, ecotourism, and shopping. The state’s cuisine is also renowned for its unique flavors and stories that simmer in the state’s gastronomic pot.
To know more about travel and tourism and want us to plan your best travel experience with us call or WhatsApp at +91-9733533000 or you can visit https://www.marinetoalpine.com
Thanks for planning this wonderful trip, except for one glitch rest all were very good experience. Hotels were very nice but more than that I must say all the drivers you had provided to me were the best in their job and were very polite and humble. Once again I am thanking you for the trip , also I have shared your nos. With few of my friends , they might call u for package, please help them for the same. – Arun Iyer Posted on: 17-02-2021
I went to Bhutan for the first time, It was a good experience. Marine to Alpine staff was very good. – Angel Singh Posted on: 16-01-2020
We will consider Marine to Alpine next year again for our Sikkim and Darjeeling tour plan., it looks great. Your company really delivers what they promise, and more. we are satisfied with Bhutan trip – Shiromani Kukreti Posted on: 15-01-2020
We would like to thank "Marine to Alpine Pvt Ltd" team for arranging the best trip for us in Bhutan – Anju Pramanick Posted on: 23-10-2019